Is your organization experiencing the following issues?
- Your business units don’t feel they have the proper software and applications to run their business in 2021.
- You feel like some of your competitors or peers have “better” systems than you do, and you don’t understand why.
- You can’t easily articulate what you’re spending on technology and where you’re spending it. You feel like your business spends more and more money on technology, but you don’t know what you’re getting for it.
- You don’t have an IT budget – capital or operating. IT spending just happens every year, and it costs what it costs.
- You can’t easily articulate whether or not you have the right software and applications in place to run your business.
- You have business applications, but you don’t even know what they are. You also don’t know who’s responsible for them if they stopped working – other than “It’s an IT problem.”
If you identify with one or all of the above, your business needs a Technology Steering Committee. A Technology Steering Committee can address and resolve those problems – and possibly even save your company money.
Get the download to learn more!